“The energy, the faith, the devotion which we bring to this endeavor will light our country and all who serve it - and the glow from that fire can truly light the world. And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country.”
-SK John F Kennedy, Presidential Inaugural Address, 20 January 1961
Send proposed projects to the State Chaplain who will select the two best projects.
- Must be 1000 words or less. Pictures most welcome!
- Must include the amount of funds requested.
- Must be a UNRELATED to Veteran's or Military related activity. (See the District Friar's Challenge for Veteran's / Military activities)
- Awards are given twice per year and submissions are due by close of business on the last day of November 30th and March 31st.
- All submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open to all Councils in North Carolina.
- Questions? Email email@example.com